Friday, March 7, 2008

Post number 2




I know there are so many things I forget when I post I get so excited about getting it posted I forget to describe what I used....... For the two cards I used Two of my favorite SU colors Regal Rose and Rose Red along with my favorite color ribbon 5/8 wide Regal Rose I used the scallop punch , ticket corner and the horizontal slot. For the stamp sets I used SU Boho Backgrounds and One of a Kind. For the clipboard I used the designer paper from SU Berry Bliss, Double Circle punch to tie the ribbon and Pretty in Pink 1/4 ribbon and 1/4 Chocolate Chip ribbon this one is retired now . I used the stamp set from Su Office Accoutrement. The small flower is from the SU stamp set Just Like you. Hope you like them.....


1 comment:

Ileana said...

Love ur blog .... you did a wonderful job with your blog... and also i love your note pads, cards and clip board...