Monday, March 17, 2008

Something New For Me




I'm trying to go out of my comfort zone a little bit. At first I didn't like using DSP on my cards I always thought it look better on Scrapbook pages. So I tried it and I'm starting to like it. It's a little simple but I like how it turned out.... It is going to be a busy week for me. I have put this off for to long... I have got to start on my DD Alyssa's Monkey bedroom.. So I was able to get a jump start on some cards before I got started on her room. I have some more stuff to move out of her room before I start to paint it.. So back to the card... I used Chocolate Chip card stock, DSP Berry Bliss, Pretty in Pink 1/4 grosgrain ribbon , Purely Pomgranate stamp pad. Priceless stamp set. I love this stamp set. Until Tomorrow.... Happy Stampin........

1 comment:

Ileana said...

Hey, Melinda you are really giving your card WOW! Factor... You go girl