Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Do you like Rub-Ons?







This is the first time I have used Rub-ons.... I kept putting these Rub-Ons on my wish list then I would take them off again. I had a bad experience with the ones I bought in the store. I couldn't get them to work at all. So I finally gave in and just bought them.. I think my card turned out pretty good. It was simple to make. I used the new Wild Wasabi card stock that is already scored, the new DSP Summer Picnic, just love this paper. The new Die-Cut Blooms and I even used the Rub-Ons on them...... The Rub-Ons are A Perfect Day, the brads are Bashful Blue and the is ribbon is the 5/8 Real Red...... On my big clothespin I used DSP, Die-Cut Blooms and the A Perfect Day Rub-Ons. Can't wait to see how everyone feels about the Rub-Ons. Thanks for stopping by.... HAPPY STAMPIN

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I have these rub-ons and in my opinion, they are THE best rub-ons ever to be placed on the market! I used to sell scrapbooking supplies and I sold rub-ons that were not even close to this awesome! They are like butter!! And so gorgous! I love what you did with them here incorporating the summer picnic dp and flower die-cuts (I have those too!) Oh, I feel a CASE coming on, hehe! Wonderful card, Melinda!