Well, I got my Stampin Success magazine in the mail today and they had these pretty cards in there, I changed mine a little... This was such a fun and easy card to make... I'm just a Hobby Demo but I'm starting to want to get more into this and start having parties..... If only I could get a few people in my area interested in stamping.... Well here is the Recipe for my cards. I used Bashful Blue and Blue Bayou Card Stock, Ribbons are Bashful Blue Taffeta and Soft Sky Double Stitched. I used my Boho Punch and One of a Kind Stamp Set.... The inks I used are Purely Pomegranate, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, and Blue Bayou........ Well thats it hope you ENJOY...
2 comments:
These are to cute... I still haven't got my Stampin' Sucess mag... yet.. :((( TFs
WOW !!!!!!i also cased cased the cards in the stampin success. yours are so beautiful
tfs:)
chat
Post a Comment