Monday, May 19, 2008

Long Note Card and Box





Happy Monday Everyone! It is such a pretty day here in North Carolina.... I really should be outside trimming my bushes . But I just had to post first. I made a smaller version of this box last year. I found it on Splitcoast and when I saw these long notes in the Stampin Success I new I wanted to make some... But I also wanted a box to put them in. So I had to modify this one. I just loved the way it turned out and you can fit 12 cards and envelopes in there. It will make a great gift to.... RECIPE FOR BOX: Card Stock: Close to Cocoa, Pretty In Pink, Purely Pomgranate and the DSP is Berry Bliss STAMP SET: Boho Blossoms PUNCHES: Window Punch and Boho Blossom MISC: Pretty In Pink 1/4 Ribbon and Pretty In Pink Brad and dimensions to pop up blossoms white gelly roll pen Small Long Note Envelopes... RECIPE FOR LONG NOTE CARDS: CARD STOCK: Pretty In Pink and Purely Pomgranate STAMP SETS Boho Blossoms and Sincere Salutations PUNCHES: Boho Blossoms and 1 3/8 Square Punch MISC: Pretty In Pink 1/4 Ribbon and Taupe 1/4 Ribbon {retired} and White Gellyroll Pen.. Thanks for stopping by..... Happy Stampin!!!!!

2 comments:

Ileana said...

Melinda I just love it... You did a awesome job... You go girl...TFS

Alex said...

I LOVE this Melinda, what a fabulous project! Any chance you could send me the link to where you found this on SCS?? Yours came out totally awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex