Hello!!! I think this is the earliest i have ever made a Christmas Card. But when I got this stamp set... It was screming to be inked up..... LOL Does your stamp sets ever scream at you? I just love this set.. Enjoy!!!! Sorry if this is a little fuzzy.. This camera doesn't have a flash. I really need to put a camera on my Christmas List.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Snow Swirled, Many Merry Messages
Card Stock: Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP: Summer Picnic
Ink: Old Olive, Gold
Misc: Gold Ribbon, Star, Rhinestones (all of these are from Hobby Lobby)
Punches: Scallop Edge
Thanks for stopping by...... Happy Stampin!!!!!!
3 comments:
Sorry I removed that last post but I didn't read it before I posted it and It did not make sense... I had posted that I really love this card you make me want to go and buy this set... I love your bling... and the gold ink stamp it just makes everything tie in together Love it!... TFS
Absolutely love this card, everything about it. The colour, the design and the bling you added! The scalloped edges are my fave! TFS
Post a Comment