Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Sunday







Good Morning! Yes, I have a few more make and takes to show you. We made 10 things so I'm showing them to you 2 at a time, so tomorrow will wrap up my 10 things. today I will be sharing with you a card and a bookmark.






Recipe for the card:



Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly



Card Stock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red,



DSP: Bella Rose



Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss



Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4 Circle, 1 3/8 Circle












Recipe for the Bookmark:



Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly



Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White



Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red



Punch: Scallop Edge



Misc: Jumbo Eyelet,



Ribbon: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin









Thanks for stopping by..... Happy Stampin!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... such a pretty card and tag! Love all your make and takes! Keep'm coming.