Friday, September 12, 2008

More Make and Takes




Good Morning! A very quick post to show you a few more make and takes. I hope these turn out better than the last ones, they were a little blurry. Enjoy!!!




Recipe:


Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy


DSP: Georgia Peach


Card Stock: Regal Rose,Old Olive and Whisper White


Ink: Regal Rose and Pretty In Pink


Ribbon: Pretty In Pink Taffeta


Punch: Scallop Edge



Here is the Recipe for the Christmas Card


Stamp Set: Snow Swirled

Card Stock: Always Artichoke, Brushed Gold, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla

Ink: Always Artichoke, Encore Gold Pad (page 193)

Punches: Ticket Corner, Horizontal Slot

Ribbon: Riding Hood Red Tafetta



Happy Stampin!!!! Thanks for stopping by.......




2 comments:

Ileana said...

love your make and takes that you made... TFS

Anonymous said...

Oh I so wish I had gone through with ordering the Snow Swirls set .. you make it look so wonderful! Great make and takes Melinda.