Hello! I was wanting to make a simple Christmas Card...... I made this last week, but just getting around to posting it. I got the new hostess set called Punches Three, that coordinates with the new square scallop punch...... I'm so loving this new color Riding Hood Red. I'm doing my first Stamp A Stack class. When I got to the last card I was wanting something a little different but nice So here is what I came up with..... Enjoy
Thanks for stopping by today......
This is what you need to make it..........
Stamp Set: Punches Three, Snowfall (retired)
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Punches: Scallop Edge, Square Scallop (Stampin Up), 1 1/2 Scallop Square
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: Riding Hood Red Taffeta
3 comments:
Very pretty! I love the scallops, and I love the RED! Gorgeous!
very pretty and adorable !!!!!!!i love the framed scallop, tfs:)
chat
Pretty card Melinda, I just love that set!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Post a Comment