Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello There!




Yeah!!!I have a card to show you today. I have seen so many cards made with this stamp set, So I had to have it!!!! What makes it even better it has DS Paper to match it... The card stock I used is called Pacific Point, on the front I used Kiwi Kiss CS then I placed the DSP on that called Good Morning Sunshine, then I punched out the scallop with Kiwi Kiss and the Pacific Point I punched out a 1 3/8 circle and on Whisper White I stamped my little bird using Pacific Point Ink, and the hello there is stamped with Kiwi Kiss Ink. The Ribbon is Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon Then I used the Eyelet Border punch Then I cut a strip of Kiwi Kiss.
I hope my images are not to blurry. You can click on image to enlarge.
Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time Happy Stampin!!!!!

No comments: