Friday, April 11, 2008

Back Pack Card




Good Friday to everyone.. This has been a long week. I got all my errands done in the morning I mowed the yard this afternoon. It was such a beautiful day. It was 82 degrees. Sorry to all you out there that still has snow or it is still cold where you are. Enough about that .... I made this card back in August. I didn't have a blog then but I really like how it turned out. So I wanted to share it with you. It was very hard to draw though, I'm the worst at it. so it did take me awhile. But I found this in the Paper Crafts Magazine. I used Chocolate Chip and the DSP is from Friends and Flowers retired from the hostess last year. Stamp set I used was from Happy Everything and the word cool was a set I bought at A.C. Moore. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip 1/4 grosgrain ( retired). Hemp Twine, charm and pop up dots for the pocket.... Happy Stampin!!!!! Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Ileana said...

I remember this card it is a really hard card to make... You did a awesome job on it...TFS

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! Your Back Pack Card is just too cute. I have not seen anything like that before. Great work. I had to stop by and visit after you left a comment on my post about Cathching up. Glad I stopped by, love your stuff.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is seriously CUTE! I really love it! The color is fantastic too! Great design!