Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Clipboard






I wanted to post early today. My DD's class is having a writing Picnic. The whole 4th grade had to write a short story to read out loud for the parents. The weather is suppose to be around 70. Well, enough about that I have to get this done. I bought this clipboard at A.C. Moore for only $1.I took it apart to put the DSP on it. I used the Flowers For You DSP, the punches are the scallop, 1 1/2 circle and 1 3/8. Stamps are Just Like You and Friendly Flowers. Card Stock is Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery And Whisper White. Colors of ink Lovely Lilac and Tempting Turquoise. Ribbons are 1/4 Grosgrain White and the retired one is Rose I also used Tempting Turquoise 1/4 Grosgrain ribbon. On the flowers I used Dazzling Diamonds. Glitter. Happy Stampin!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by.....

2 comments:

Ileana said...

Love ur altered clipboard ... I like the paper too.... great job!TFS...

Me, My Stamps and I said...

great altered clipboard. even love the DSP you used
tfs:)
chat