Wow!!! It has been a week since I last posted.. It's a busy time , with my children wrapping up the school year with field day, and awards assembly.Anyway lets get on with the purse. I first saw this at our SU team meeting back in April. So right then and there I knew I wanted to make one. I love how it turned out. Jan did a tuturial on this over on her blog. What a fantastic job she did check it out http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/ It is under tutorials on the side bar. RECIPE: Stamp Set: Live Your Dreams, Reason To Smile {Retired} Card Stock : Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla DSP: Afternoon Tea Ribbons:Groovy Guava, Soft Sky Brown non SU Punches: Scallop, 11/2 circle non SU Round Tab ,Photo Corners, 1/2 circle Misc: 2 brown envelopes and 3 scallop cards from the carousel notes pack found in the Mini Collection book on page 7 Hodge Podge Hardware Pewter and I used Pewter Jumbo Eyelets , Pick A Petal Classy Brass Template, Stylus, Paper Piercer, Velcro circle to close the purse INKS: Groovy Guava ,Versa Mark, Close To Cocoa. Markers: Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. Thanks for stopping by... HAPPY STAMPIN!!!!!
2 comments:
Wow! Melinda I really love it... I really do hope they move it to the big catty it well be worth it... I love ur colors and it great... Can't wait to see it live soon...TFS
Wow! This is so cute! I haven't been to Jan Tink's blog in a while . . . I need to see what she's been up to! Fantastic!
Post a Comment