Happy Wednesday!!! Well I have alot of unfinished projects again.... This one I put at the top of my list to finish.. So I now have 12 cards and envelopes in my Long Notes Box. I really like how these 6 turned out. I even left one blank incase I needed a blank one later or I can go back and stamp something on it right quick.... Sorry so short today but like I said I have some more projects to finish...... Happy Stampin!!!!!
RECIPE:
Stamp Sets: One Of A Kind, Friendly Flowers, Warmest Regards {retired}
Card Stock: Close To Cocoa, Purely Pomgranate, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, DSP Berry Bliss
Punches: Scallop, 1 3/8 Circle, 1/2 Circle
Inks: Close To Cocoa, Purely Pomgranate, Pretty In Pink , Basic Black
Ribbon: Light Pink [from Hobby Lobby]
3 comments:
These are fantastic! Love them!
Hi Melinda! I like your card set! I haven't bought any of the long cards yet.
Love that you finished your cards for your box...they all came out great...TFS... who are you giving it...
Post a Comment